Well lately I have been reading many other people's blogs and thinking that I should start my own. It seemed like the popular thing to do, so I did it! Hopefully I can keep it updated-I might not have internet at home once I quit school, which could make things a bit more difficult, but not impossible.
I am really excited to have a blog, because I want to brag about my little girl. She is so cute and so much fun and I don't think I tell that to enough people. Or show them the cute pictures.
So Heath loves pigtails. If I wore my hair that way everyday I think he would love it! Instead I had a baby girl whose hair I could do. So this week for the first time we tried ponytails and pigtails. Isn't she soooo cute!
Anyway, I have so many things I want to add to this blog, but my computer is being so slow, I'll just have to wait...and so will you!
SORRY-the pictures will have to come later my internet is not working too great!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment