I got these wooden rocking horses when I worked at Kiddie Kandids and they've always been in the basement. Well the other day I was watching a bunch of neighborhood kids, and they usually go exploring when they are here. So they found the horses and we brought them upstairs. Wasn't that an exciting blog!
Actually the fun part about it is that Hailee was so excited to see these horses. She got on one and started rocking back and forth all by herself, it was so cute. She also signs horse now-if you know what to look for. She doesn't do any signs that touch her face or head, but she signs horse and it kindof looks like she is waving bye bye-but I can tell the difference, and I know that she knows the difference.
Anyway, we can be playing with a toy and I'll stop and ask her where her horse is, and she'll look around the room, and then crawl over to it and pull herself up on it.
The other thing she did which I thought was really cute is, she signed bath and then took my hand so she could walk and we walked straight to the bathtub! This little girl used to HATE baths. She would scream every time, especially at Grandma Hall's. Now that she can crawl, she is always crawling into the bathroom and leaning over the tub to reach her toys. She still isn't the kind of kid that splashes and laughs and giggles in the tub, but she is very content to play with her toys and even let me wash her face!
7 comments:
What a cutie!! She is learning so much. Gotta love the monkey face!
I love the monkey face! Coop likes to stick his tongue out too...I think I encourage it way too much. Her eyes are so pretty!!! I'm impressed with all the signs she knows!
Hailee stuck out her tongue so much at our house, William started doing it. So cute. Hooray for rocking horses, hours and hours of fun. William quickly learned how to stand up on the seat:)
I am glad you found my blog - it is so fun to catch up with everyone. Sorry it took me so long to respond - I have been out of town. It's crazy we all have kids now and Hailey is adorable - and so smart too! I am going to add you to my blog roll if that is cool with you. Are you missing Logan?
Stephanie I am a blogger!!! check it out www.ballardbanter.blogspot.com I am going to link you to ours, is that okay?
Tag. You're it. Check my blog. That will make you post...
I can't believe how big she has gotten! I am down with a June Festivus, (is festivus even a word). This blogging is pretty sweet now we can keep in better touch!
Post a Comment