
These are her birthday cakes. I'm no Martha Stewart like Chels and Meg, but I thought it turned out quite well and I'm proud of myself!

I'm awake and it is my birthday! Aren't I so cute!

This is me opening my presents-mom only helped with the envelope. Thanks Grandma Great for the card!

Yipee! I'm ONE today!

The birthday princess in her birthday suit (and diaper of course, especially on dad's lap!)

Oh- in case you forgot...I'm ONE
(I have more pictures of family and such, on a different camera, and the computer kept freezing up when I tried to download them-sorry for all my excuses!)
It is amazing how fast the past year has gone. My little Hailee started out at 5.4 lbs and is now twenty something (i'll find out for sure tomorrow) and is walking around and figuring out the world around her.
Her birthday party was so much fun (so much work, but so fun) we had quite the crew for dinner and festivities.
Grandma and Grandpa Gardner, Kellee, Alisha & Andy
Grandma and Granpa Hall, Chris, Mindy, Nathan, Jeremy, Taryn & Dustin.
and of course Mom and Dad and the birthday girl!
Dinner was yummy! Ham, potatoes, hot rolls, jello, salad.
I made two cake mixes-I had to have a chocolate one for all the lovers out there, besides they make more of a mess-if the child is willing!
Hailee had a butterfly cake and her own small butterfly cake to destroy. I'm not sure if she gave up cause she was scared, tired, or hates her high chair, but she didn't do a whole lot of destroying.
For presents Grandma Hall gave her an adorable homeade dress and a story, Dustin gave her a book, Grandma Gardner gave her a baby doll, and Mom and Dad gave her a baby doll too!
She has been so cute with her dolls, it's good that we have two cuz I can take one and show her what to do, and she'll copy my with the other one. I taught her how to pat its back and she rocks it and gives kisses. I also gave the baby Hailee's bottle, she didn't like that at first, but then pointed at the baby and signed thirsty and now she gives the baby a bottle too! -So cute!
Today while playing babies, I took the baby and cuddled with it. Hailee didn't like that so she took the baby and held it, and then layed on my lap so I could cuddle with her and she could cuddle with the baby!
All in all it was a wonderful day!
Oh and our other special gift to Hailee was this cute shirt-(better picture to come)
We thought this would be a fun way to announce to the family our exciting news!
Congratulations Hailee, you are going to be a big sister! Yeah! I am due around the beginning of February! We are so excited for another little baby. We'll be happy with a boy or a girl, but Heath is really hoping it will be a girl so Hailee can have a friend to play with! It'll be awhile before we find out, but we'll be sure and keep ya'll updated!

Thanks to everyone who came to share Hailee's birthday with us, it was wonderful!
11 comments:
It looks like a fun birthday party! You are ahead of me in the cake department, I still buy mine! How exciting to have another little one - congratulations!
Happy Birthday Hailee!! What a big girl!! :) We are so excited for the new addition coming. Wahoo! Your cakes turned out awesome. way to go!
The best present for Hailee is a new REAL baby. Maybe since you did it, I'll get brave enough to have another baby too-we'll see. Congrats!
Happy Birthday Hailee! Those cakes are adorable - don't sell yourself short on that! Hailee is seriously a gorgous little girl...I can see why you would want to make another one - Congrats on that! How have you been feeling?
Very cute cakes!!! Great job. Loved hearing all the birthday festivities and seeing the pictures of your DARLING little girl!! HORAY for babies!! I'm so excited for you to have another!
Hi Steph! How are you? I was reading the newsletter at the Dr's office this morning and saw your blog address in it, so I had to add you and see how you guys are doing. I can't believe how big Hailee is! I haven't seen you guys in so long-the last time she was maybe a month old! Now you're having another one? I'm so behind on the big family news! Congrats! I'm excited for you guys.
Congrats on the new BABY! That is so awesome. I can't believe hailee is already one. She is a real cutie. ;)
Congrats Stretch!! That's so exciting! How are you feeling? Nauseous or anything? Happy Birthday Hailey!! Your cakes looks GREAT!!! I love them! They are so cute!! Your little girl has the prettiest eyes!!
WaHoo! I am so excited for you guys. The cakes were darling but the T-shirt stole the show. Happy Birthday big girl. She is beautiful!
she looks like she could be two, she is so big! love that girl, she's a cutie!
Are we still friends? I had to find out on your blog that you are preggers! What's up with that?!
Post a Comment