Heath, Stephanie, Hailee, Spencer, and Alyssa

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Better late than never-one week photos

When Hailee was one week old, my wonderful friend Kristi came and took a zillion pictures of her. With both of us working together, along with her mom and Heath, we had some great success!
I wanted to try and get some of Spencer at the same age-I had a lot of people here to help too, but it wasn't Kristi, and it just wasn't working. So I got a few I like, and I'll just have to deal with it!

I can't believe that my son is now already 3 weeks old-and he's so big. Hailee was 2 months old when she was his size so I feel like I've already missed so much, but he is still just a little baby-a big little baby!











3 comments:

Megan said...

That last picture - he looks so much like his daddy! A BIG little baby. Haha. You make me laugh. Either way is a doll!

Kristi said...

Thanks friend. I sure wish I could have been there to help ya out! I know how much it means to a photographer to get some good pics of your own child. :) Love ya.

emily said...

Cute pics! I forgot what a camera is lately! My poor kids aren't going to have any memories like these! ;)