


First of all, i don't think my kids listen to me...i tried several pictures and could not get one with both of them looking, but hey they are just being themselves right!
Today we celebrate Father's Day and I think my kids have the most wonderful Father ever. He is so good to all of us. He works so hard to make sure we are finacially taken care of-which means I don't have to work and can stay home with my two wonderful kids.
He is so great about coming up with fun things to do with the kids. I often wake up on Saturday morning with nothing planned, only to find Heath packing a cooler and getting the kids ready to go for a bike ride to the park.
Yesterday we went to the Zoo-our pass has been so much fun. I'm not sure who likes the zoo more though-Hailee or Heath. He gets so excited about all the animals, even the bats! It makes for a great time for all.
He loves to wrestle and it is just now starting to pay off. Hailee has hated it up until now. But yesterday she wanted to 'fight' and likes to win, and today she played again! Yay for dad! he was dreading the fact that he'd have to wait until Spencer could wrestle-which probably wouldn't be too long from now the way he's growing!
He is such a great Dad and we all love him!
My dad is also the best Dad in the World. He was always willing to let me tag along to all of his ham radio and explorer scout stuff, even though I wasn't a member. I loved waking up on Sat. morning and watching This Old House with him. I remember before kindergarten I got to go to work with him (or stay at the hospital for awhile) it was so fun to sit at the nurses desk and color- i felt pretty cool. I also remember he would make me Macaroni and Cheese for lunch before I went to Kindergarten-just me and my dad-I was the baby of the family then, man it was good!
Besides, who doesn't love a grandpa that lets you paint his lips blue? oh yeah, and remember that one time I was cutting his hair and buzzed a patch right out of one side-oops! Oh wait, i think that might have happened twice! luv ya dad!
My Father in Law, Reed Hall is the other best Dad in the World. He is always making sure we are taken care of and helping us out whenever he can. He helped us move from Logan to A.F. then to Copperton. He helped us pour our driveway, he helped us find a new car, and the list goes on. He has been such a fun Grandpa-teasing my kids just like their dad does-(now I know where Heath learned all his tricks!) Hailee absolutely loves going to Grandpa's house and taking care of the animals. She knows jsut where to go to look for Grandpa-his back office. She loves feeding the cows and collecting the eggs and is constantly talking about Grandpa's farm.


So thank you to all the wonderful Father's in my life. I hope you have had a Happy Father's Day!
In other news, Spencer has been doing some serious excersizing lately...is that an 8 pack I see?!
7 comments:
He is really taking those crunches to a new level.
That last picture is awesome - love it. Man can you tell that Reed and Bruce are brothers or what?! Happy Father's Day to them all. So lucky to have such wonderful men in our lives!
spencer's rolls are hilarious!
Aww, what a sweet post! I was wondering why your dad's lips were blue. :) How is Spencer doing with his feeding now?
So grateful for all those wonderful men in our lives, aren't we!? You crack me up with your comment at the end about Spence and his 6 pack... oh Steph, I just love you. I can't believe he is so big already!
Stretchy!!! Hey girl, your kids are soo very cute. I love reading your blog to see how you're doing. Looks like life is grand. Have fun with those two adorable wee ones.
LOL! That is definitely a six pack. Tough guy! :)
Post a Comment