Heath, Stephanie, Hailee, Spencer, and Alyssa

Tuesday, August 4, 2009


This handsome young fellow is Six Months Old! I can't believe how fast it went. His stats at the dr.'s yesterday are
19 lbs 11 oz -down to the 95% (from 100)
I think he was 29 inches-97% So he seems to be thinning out just a wee bit, he might have lost one fat roll!
He is such a cutie! He loves to sit up and can sit by a basket of toys for long periods of time, which is so great for me! He also is working on scooting from a sitting position-it's pretty funny, he leans forward on his arms and scoots forward. He can move a couple of feet doing this-once he learns to crawl I am in big trouble- you can see how bad he wants to move already! He loves following his sister and would chase her everywhere if he could!
This picture also give you a sneak peek at what our new patio and porch look like. I am waiting until everything is farther along to show before and after pictures. But I am SOOOOO excited to have a patio and almost front yard-the past two weeks have been crazy with a new change happening everyday...it is very exciting to wake up and look out your kitchen window to see this...
...only because it means something is finally happening! Yipee!

It has been a very busy and fun month. Some other activities we've participated in are...Zoo trips one with Grandma, Nathan, Jeremy, Taryn, Dustin & Laney. And another with the neighbors, Megan, Dylan, Abbi, Lily, Emily, Colby and Caroline. It's always fun to go to the zoo!


The Allred Family Reunion-


So much fun...hiking, food, water, basketball, adorable cabin...too many details to share right now! Thanks Kathy for hosting such a wonderful event!

Spencer's first camping trip. We went to White Rocks with my Mom and Kellee over the 24th. Hailee and Spencer actually did very well-especially at night compared to previous trips! Hailee only woke once each night-Spencer only woke the first night because of Hailee! Overall I think it was a great success and we had a wonderful time! My mom hasn't been camping for about 12 years or so, so it was fun to have them along too!





Ending with lunch and a visit at Grandma Great's!


A playdate at Dustin's house. With swimming, lunch and this fabulous tent!-and too much fun to take naps! Around 3 o'clock we were getting ready to leave when I noticed a package on Taryn's front step. It just happened to be Dustin's new, bigger and better pool, so of course we had to stay and go swimming again! Thanks for sharing a fun day with us Dustin. My kids slept the whole way home-It was GREAT!


>

6 comments:

Cynthia Mann said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Your kids are looking great!

TaylorClan said...

i am so glad that you are getting a patio/yard! it will makelife so good for you...we miss being there with so many friends, have fun!

Kristi said...

Hooray! another update! I love hearing your updated. I LOVE that first picture of Spence!! He is so cute. And such a big boy! Gotta love those big boys!

You have so many fun, happy things going on in your family right now! Thats the great things about summertime! :)

We'll be out to UT in a few weeks and can't wait to see you guys!

Blake and Jessica said...

Wow, I seriously cannot believe it. Brody was 19lbs 11oz last freakin week when I weighed him on an official doctors scale. Holy cow that kid is big.

Taryn said...

Your patio looks cool. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

emily said...

If it is called the "Allred family reunion" I think I should have been invited. :)