Heath, Stephanie, Hailee, Spencer, and Alyssa

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy HALL-oween!

We had a really great Halloween. On Friday Grandma and Grandpa Hall came to visit (because we were all sick the week before and missed their Halloween party)
Grandma and Grandpa helped us carve our pumpkins-Grandpa is really great at cutting into things!



Spencer was just enthralled with all the excitement the entire time Grandpa and Grandma were here. He loved having so much attention-and I loved that it didn't all have to come from me!


Hailee was pretty excited about the whole thing...except digging out the pumpkin guts. She wasn't sure she liked how they felt. She kept saying "Look, I got some!" and her hand would be empty.



Hailee was a cat for Halloween and Spencer was a mouse.


(he hated wearing the hat, but was sure a good sport for pictures!)

(Bragging moment: I am not an amazing seamstress, I don't even own a sewing maching-YET! However, I am quite proud of myself because I made Hailee's cat costume all by myself!-and I did it in about a day! She had a teddy bear jacket(refer to Spencer's 1wk pictures) and I used that as my pattern. Changed the ears, added a tail-Badda Bing! You have yourself one cute Kitty Kat!)

Our Cute Little Cat and Mouse!






Hailee has now lost her cute innocent smile for any picture. Here she is showing us her smile...I can't see it, can you?


HAPPY HALLOWEEN

5 comments:

Megan said...

Way to go on making Hailee's costume - you did a great job! Both of your kids look super cute. Glad you guys had a good Halloween!

Taryn said...

The kids look cute. Good job on Hailee's costume.

TaylorClan said...

great job on the costumes, you are so clever!

emily said...

What cute pics. Spence is SO cute with his big smile sitting all by himself. I love Hailee too. Cute kids!! Way to go on the costume!!

The Ballard's said...

I so wanted to have mine be the 3 blind mice. Cute costumes. I hope you are feeling well.